Trust Ownership:

If this property is owned by Trustees of a trust, our office will need to review a copy of your trust and any amendments thereto.  The Memorandum  of Trust must comply  with O.R.C. §5301.255. We will need an Affidavit of Trust prepared , executed, acknowledged and recorded in the County records, your attorney can prepare the Affidavit or our attorney's office can prepare the Affidavit of Trust for you at standard cost.