Title Insurance and Closing Services Since 1954
Wayne County Title combines experienced personnel, ninety years of research records, and the benefits of electronic technology to assist you with your real estate sale, refinance, or construction anywhere in Ohio. Our services include title insurance for property in any of Ohio’s 88 counties, escrow closings, qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges (1031 exchanges) through Wayne County Title Exchange Company, LLC. With attorneys on staff who are experienced with real estate law, we can efficiently and effectively work with your legal counsel, or you can retain our attorneys’ law firm, Keating Law Offices, LLP, to prepare the legal documents needed for your transaction.
Please use the tools available to you at this website:
- FAQ for answers to common inquiries
- Terms Defined to assist you with common terms used in the Real Estate Industry.
- Go to our Resources section to further assist you with common questions and information
- Rate Quoter to assist you in estimating closing costs
- Paperless Closer to have secure access to information about your pending transaction anytime, 24/7 (register to get your access code)
Established in 1954 by attorney Richard M. Keating, Wayne County Title Agency, Inc. continues a tradition of independent, local family ownership and attorney management of title services that started in 1922 with Wayne Abstract Company.
Having provided professional service for almost 60 years, our objective is to exceed your expectations in each transaction.