Trust Ownership:

If this property is going to be titled into the Trustees of a trust, our office also requires a Memorandum of Trust and will need to review a copy of the trust and any amendments thereto.  The Memorandum  of Trust must comply with O.R.C. §5301.255. We will need an Affidavit of Trust  prepared, executed, acknowledged and recorded. Your attorney can prepare the Affidavit or our attorney's office can prepare the Affidavit of Trust for you at standard cost. The signed original Trust Affidavit will need to be filed in the County records prior to any mortgage.