If you are a Corporation or LLC:

If you are a corporation or an LLC, we will need to confirm that you are listed as an entity and in good standing on the Ohio Secretary of State's business filings and we must see your operating agreement. We also require a resolution signed by the board or all of the members authorizing the purchase and mortgaging of the property.  The resolution must authorize and state the capacity of the person that will be signing the purchase and loan documents to act on behalf of the corporation or LLC.